We hope everyone stays safe and healthy. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.
We are accepting PayPal & Stripe for your purchases.
PICK-UP ITEM POLICIES:
1. Pick-up Appointment hours are 8:00am-10:50am PST on TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND FRIDAY.
***CUSTOMER SERVICE IS CLOSED WEEKENDS***
2. In order to pick up an item you MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT through our Shop Goodwill pick-up scheduling system. A scheduled pickup appointment option will be shown at the time of payment confirmation. NO PAYMENTS ACCEPTED AT TIME OF PICK UP.
**Please note: You will not be able to update/modify your appointment if the appointment is less than 2 days away.**
3. (30) ITEMS PER APPOINTMENT, IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 30 ITEMS PLEASE MAKE AN ADDITIONAL APPOINTMENT. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR EACH ORDER. THEY WILL BE ALL COMBINED FOR 1 APPOINTMENT.
4. All items MUST be paid 2 FULL DAYS prior to your pickup appointment day. Any items paid under the 2 full days will NOT BE AVAILABLE for pickup and you will need to schedule a new appointment.
5. Please be prompt for your appointment. We will no longer be able to assist you if you arrive EARLY to your appointment. We will ask you to wait until your scheduled appointment time.
6. If you are running LATE, please send a ticket so we can be aware and are able to accommodate you. Orders will NOT be pulled past 11:30am.
7. We ask that you check in inside and return to your vehicle, we will bring the items out to you once they are ready. Due to being understaffed wait times are longer than usual, please plan accordingly.
8. MISSED APPOINTMENTS:
Wednesday between 1pm-3pm NO ORDERS WILL BE PULLED AFTER 2:55pm.
9. If you missed your appointment items MUST be retrieved the following Wednesday. Items not picked up the following Wednesday will be taken as a donation without further notice.
10. Once an appointment has been made ALL eligible paid items must be retrieved at the time of that scheduled appointment.
If you purchase large items, please plan accordingly for pickup.
If you plan to pick up orders at different scheduled appointment times please send us a ticket prior to your pick up day so we can pull accordingly.
11. ANY APPOINTMENTS MADE UNDER ORDERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PICKED UP WILL BE CANCELLED WITHOUT NOTICE
12. Pick up items MUST be retrieved within 30 days from the date payment was recorded.
If the items are not picked up within 30 days they are considered a donation and will be relisted without notice.
Missed appointment items DO NOT follow the 30 day policy and must be retrieved the following Wednesday.
13. Appointments are made on a first come, first serve basis and due to the high volume of appointments we are currently experiencing pickup appointments may be filled up to 4-6 weeks in advance. Please have an alternate date and time in mind.
14. Buyers may also arrange their own pick-up/package/delivery service for large and "Pick-Up Only" items, however the carrier must assume all responsibility for the item & must be able to pick it up, pack, and ship it. Please submit a customer service message for inquiry
15. Orders that have been paid for as shipping will be shipped out & will not be allowed to be picked up once processed.
16. Conditions of pickup times and dates cannot be guaranteed outside the factors stated above. Please remember, you are bidding with this in mind. If these conditions cannot be met, please choose a shipping option instead.
NO PETS ALLOWED EXCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS.
If you have further questions please contact us via Customer Service Ticket form.