1. In order to pick-up an item, you MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT through our Shopgoodwill pick-up scheduling system. A scheduled pick-up appointment option will be shown at the time of payment confirmation. NO PAYMENTS ACCEPTED AT THE TIME OF PICK-UP.
2. 20 items per appointment. If you have more than 20 please make an additional appointment. You will not have to make an appointment for each order as they will be combined for 1 appointment (up to 20 items)
3. ALL items must be paid in full 2 days prior to pick-up appointment day. Any items not paid for 2 days prior will not be available and you will need to schedule another appointment.
4. Please be prompt for your appointment. Please send us a ticket or call us if you are running late so that we can accommodate you. Orders will NOT be pulled past 3pm.
5. If you missed your appointment, items MUST be retrieved within 30 days. Items not picked up will be considered a donation without further notice and no refund will be issued.
6. Orders that have paid for shipping will be shipped out and will not be allowed to be picked up once processed.
7. Conditions of pick-up times and dates cannot be guaranteed outside the factors stated above. Please remember, you are bidding with this in mind. If these conditions cannot be met, please choose a shipping option instead.
**staff will not be available to assist loading merchandise.
If you have further questions, please contact us via Customer Service Ticket form.
(please pull into the parking lot in the back of the building, near the warehouse. Follow the ramp to the door and ring the doorbell. Please wait for assistance and do not enter building. (You can also call us at 240-513-8104)