To reset your password, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the www.ShopGoodwill.com home page
- Click on the “Sign In” link at the top of the page
- Click “Forgot Password?”
- Enter the Username or email address on your ShopGoodwill.com account, then click the Send Email button.
If the username or email address provided is registered to an account on ShopGoodwill.com, a link to reset your password will be sent to that email address.
Once you have received the email containing your reset link, please follow the steps below:
- Click the secured password reset link contained in the email received
- It will direct you back to ShopGoodwill.com and display a Password prompt
- Please enter and re-enter your new password and click Save New Password
Please note that your password must be a minimum of 8 characters with at least 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case character, 1 number and 1 symbol.
If you have attempted these steps and are still unable to access your account, see below:
Your Username may be incorrect:
Please make sure you are entering your Username correctly. Your Username is your account email or the login you selected when you signed up.
Autofill, Form-fill, or Autocomplete may be automatically entering a previous password:
These are usually browser “add-ons” or settings that are designed to conveniently populate your stored information when filling out an online form, such as signing into an account or entering order information. However, these add-ons can become problematic when you are attempting to enter different information than the information stored. Autofill may attempt to complete the sign-in Password field on your behalf with stored information that is now incorrect, resulting in an unsuccessful login. You may want to disable this feature while attempting password recovery. This can usually be done in your browser's Internet Options, Settings, or Preferences area.
Last Updated: 09/22/2023 02:44 PM